Some prefer to mount their speakers on the wall while others just place it randomly at any corner. But if you are someone who wants to neatly place the speakers and make proper arrangements, then you need a speaker stand. Capable of withstanding extreme weights, it provides a space for the stands to shine. Comes in various finish and different sizes, you would love the overall look of the product.
Considering buying speaker stands online? Then this is your ultimate guide to get all the needed answers and then select one. The quality of the products will speak for itself and so test it out yourself!
Top 10 Bestsellers
The 10 Best Speaker Stands
10. VIVO Premium Universal Floor Speaker Stands
Each and every aspect of these speaker stands from VIVO has high functionality. While audiophiles never fail to argue about the best speakers, everyone agrees that even the most balanced sound output throws out a significant bass. Most stands on the market don’t have features to accommodate or neutralize that shock. VIVO has designed these speakers with shock-absorbing pins both at the top and the bottom.
So when even heavy base is pumped out these pins can easily handle the shock without affecting the rest of the stand or the speakers. Therefore, your speakers rather don’t vibrate away and fall over.
- Strong construction and intelligent design can handle around 22 pounds of weight.
- No need for any extra tools or hardware for certainly mounting your speakers.
- You can use it with carpet spikes to prevent tugs at the stand, or padded feet for placement on the naked floor.
9. Atlantic Adjustable Speaker Stands PN77335799
Atlantic brings you a set of two speaker stands at an affordable price so that you can get started with your stereo system. These stands will indeed hold bookshelf speakers of various shapes and sizes. As a result, are a very strong cause of the rugged construction and cylindrical design.
You get an amazing pair of the stand with carbon fiber finish that looks brilliant on both ceramic and wooden flooring and goes well with any decor. The steel tube is very thick and can also resist corrosion or rusting. Finally, chipping or getting damaged easily is not an option and would accompany your setup for years to come.
- Four feet keep the base above your floor to avoid scratches.
- Rather has a hole that lets you manage your cables and keep everything clean and tangle-free
- You also get adhesive pads or spikes for isolating vibrations from your speaker.
8. Atlantic Adjustable Height Speaker Stands PN77305018
Atlantic has brought to you an amazing set of speakers stands that brings high quality at an unbelievably low price. Instead of steel, these stands have lightweight aluminum construction which is less bulky but doesn’t compromise on strength. Moreover, they have complete immunity to rusting and high resistance against corrosion, a property that lacks in steel.
For an added layer of shielding against elements you also get these stand powder coated in a black finish which accentuates their look as well. Overall it’s an amazing product that certainly doesn’t require you to break the bank or burn a hole through your wallet.
- Together these stands can hold most speakers that combine weigh 5 pounds or less.
- You can also adjust their height from 2 feet 3-inches to 3 feet 2 inches for best surround sound experience.
- Ergonomic base indeed keeps the stand steady and upright.
7. Sanus BF24B Speaker Stands
Sanus brings to you speaker stands that in many ways stand out from the rest of the generic products that flood the market. Instead of metal which is highly susceptible to corrosion and can get easily chipped away, these stands have fiber core built of medium density. So, even if you have a bass-heavy speaker system, these stands can easily withstand those shocks and vibrations.
It also looks like an upscale piece of premium furniture instead of the same single pole design you get at this price point. As a matter of fact, tangled wires that just lie around can ruin the look of any home theatre or desktop PC. Therefore, you indeed get neat and stealthy wire management that brings you a neat and sharp look.
- Even though they weigh just around 11 pounds, they can handle most speakers.
- Stands are rather elevated above the floor with spikes and experience less resonance.
6. Pyle Speaker Stand (PSTND35.5)
Unlike most brands, Pyle really believes in its product quality and manufacturing techniques. They are confident in their high-quality speaker stand and show that by covering it with a 12 month warranty period. That’s why; you can make this purchase without any worries. Even though they look sleek, you can’t underestimate their heavy-duty design that can hold up to 90 pounds of weight.
Along with that, the 9-inch square platform gives you compatibility with most home speakers. With the knob system, you can also easily twist and adjust its height between 2 to 4 feet
- Square tubes make a stable triangular base with each side measuring around 14-inches.
- The top platform has 2mm grip pads on two sides reducing vibration and improving non-skid performance.
- Assembly is easy and takes a few minutes.
5. Mount-It! Speaker Stands
This premium speaker stands from Mount-It has everything you look for in great speaker stands. This pair can hold most satellite speakers available on the market and gives and acts and work well with the rest of the furniture in the room. The stand has high strength, yet lightweight aluminum construction. For that reason, don’t weigh much by themselves but can bear the load of most speakers.
Since they are so light, anyone in your house can easily transfer the stands from one room to another without too much effort. The top shelf that holds the speaker also stands apart from the rest of the products. And it is rather due to its attractive tempered glass construction.
- Unlike other manufacturers, tempered glass on this stand certainly doesn’t easily crack.
- Black glossy finish looks beautiful and stunning.
- Ships with instruction guide and all necessary tools needed for installation.
4. Pair Rockville RVES1 Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands
Rockville always brings new innovation and high-quality products to the market and this stand is one of those. The RVES1 are tripod shaped stands that give you huge customizations and versatility for both home use and professional setups. These are really heavy-duty stands that are certainly used for both your speakers or for a lighting setup.
Due to thick heavy-gauge steel construction, they can even resist small bumps. As a result, won’t be easily tipped off. With a weight capacity of 100 pounds and portable design, you can take your sound setup anywhere you want.
- Indeed comes with a large carry bag for easy transportation.
- Probably has one of the widest height range, is extended up to 6-feet.
- You get an adjustable base spread from 0 to 32-inches as it has a collapsible tripod design.
3. PERLESMITH Height Speaker Stands
Perlesmith provides you speaker stands that are mounted on the floor or just placed at any position without permanent installation. It has a triangular base which is super sturdy and has nails or rubber pads. With nails, you can dig them deep into the ground for an outdoor setup or mount them on the floor.
Including rubber pads, they stand on any flat floor and also get high skid resistance. However, the speaker stands are indeed rated to bear load up to 8 pounds.
- Assembly is super easy and almost toolless, just tightening and twisting is mostly needed.
- Telescopic design rather lets you increase or decrease the height of the stand.
- You get L-shaped mounting bracket for fixing speakers to your stand.
2. VideoSecu 2 Heavy duty PA DJ Club Satellite Speaker Stand Mount
VideoSecu brings to you an innovative and versatile set of speaker stands that are loaded with convenient features for a fully customized setup. They have heavy-duty steel construction that certainly has a sleek black finish. It furthermore can resist exposure to moisture and other elements.
Due to their heavy-duty design, they also have a high load-bearing capacity of 30 pounds. That’s why it is more than enough for most speakers available on the market. For setting up your home stereo system you can adjust the height of these stands within the bracket of 26.5 to 47-inches.
- Width of the top plate is indeed adjusted from 5.5 inches to 11 inches for fitting speakers of various sizes.
- You can also rotate the top plate up to 180-degrees and tilt it 1ithin -10 to 10-degrees.
- Wide base for stable and secure positioning on the floor.
1. Sanus Adjustable Height Speaker Stand
Sanus has brought to you the ultimate speaker stands that will let you get the dream home theatre setup that you always wanted. It has a wide base so that it can stand firm on your floor and made from high-quality materials that can take a lot of weight. It is compatible with both bookshelf and satellite speakers, so if you own speakers from major brands like Bose, JBL, Sony or any other brand, they will fit nicely.
This stand moreover has a 5 year warranty period which basically makes it a steal deal. So, you rather don’t have to worry about anything for this purchase
- The sturdy stand can handle any compatible speaker as long as it weights under 3.5 pounds.
- For neat cable management, you certainly get an integrated wire channel.
- You can adjust the height of these stands from 28 inches to 38 inches to suit your needs.
Give your speaker a chance to flaunt themselves and hence, install a speaker stand. Get security as well as the best musical experience.