Many people ask me that as an entry-level shutterbug, what camera is handy and suitable for them. Well, with my years of experience, the best digital camera under $700 is an ideal choice, especially the best DSLR camera under 700 dollars.
Compared with the pricy DSLR designed for advanced enthusiasts, the DLSR under $700 is usually more cost-efficient, easy to operate, and suitable for primary enthusiasts and intermediate enthusiasts. Furthermore, a too cheap digital camera for under $400 would be far away from your requirement of image quality and less helpful for your improvement in photographing.
In order to reduce your work on looking for the best DSLR under $700, I seriously investigated the top sellers on nowadays market and make a comprehensive comparison including technical details, customer reviews, and quality to get the following best camera under $700.
I do believe that you’ll find the one for you from this report.
Best DSLR Camera Under $700
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera
The biggest advantage of the Sony Alpha a6000 is its Clearly Faster speed. Every artistic shot you take—from candid to fast-action—benefits from the world’s fastest autofocus and 4.3MP detail. It’s easy and compact to use at about half the weight and size of a conventional DSLR. If you like High-Resolution 24MP APS-C Sensor, Ultra-fast Response, Easy and Intuitive Controls, and Connecting to your Smartphone by WiFi and NFC, you could take it into consideration.
Highlights you would like
- Despite its small size, the Sony Alpha a6000 delivers immediate access to the functions and full DSLR control you need to shoot like a pro.
- Enjoy 20% higher sensitivity, and get stunning detail in low light from ISO range 100 – 25000.
- It offers100% frame coverage with approximately 33° viewing angle for corner-to-corner visibility.
- realizing continuous shooting 11 frames per second with AF (Auto Focus).
Nikon D5300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera
As for the folks who are eager for the first APS sensor Nikon DSLR provides full Wi-Fi communication ability, allows them to directly share images online from their camera, or to remotely operate the camera with a free app on their tablet computers or smartphones, the Nikon D5300 is ideal. By comparing with its predecessor, Nikon D5300 is coupled with the superb 24MP DX sensor, which the higher-end D7100 also has. On amazon.com, its sales of over 200 make it become one the bestsellers as being available from February 12, 2014.
Highlights you would like
- The D5300 is best suitable for use with DX lenses but also accepts all Nikon F-mount lenses, and seamlessly works with the Nikon i-TTL flash system through Speedlights such as the SB-910.
- a full-featured camera to grow with, the first-time DSLR users not intimidated by habitual online photo sharers and extensive control options delivering better than cell phone image quality.
- flash exposure is seamlessly calculated through the center-weighted metering system and the camera’s matrix.
Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera with 16.2 Megapixel
Nikon D7000 DSLR is a camera allowing you to experience stunning images with smooth tonal gradation and sharp resolution, thanks to its powerful EXPEED 2 image-processing engine and 16-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor. Besides, its incredibly low levels of noise and a wide ISO range of 100 to 6400 (expandable to 25,600) would give your camera more advantages than the cameras at the same price. Whether you are an entry-level guy or an intermediate photographer, this Nikon D700 won’t let you down.
The highlights you would be pride in
- 16.2 effective megapixels for a Stunning image
- EXPEED 2 image-processing engine for improved image quality and speed
- Standard ISO 100 to 6400 can be expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent
- Capture Full HD 1080p D-Movie with manual exposure and full-time autofocus
- Active D-Lighting leads to improved quality in highlight and shadow
- Approx. 100% frame coverage viewfinder
Canon EOS Rebel T5i CMOS 18.0 MP Digital Camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is such a camera even enabling Photo enthusiasts to rejoice! It was born for the Canon company wanted to renew photographers’ artistic side with full-featured functionality and amazing imaging features. Its incredible image quality and performance begin with Canon’s superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor, 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, and 9 cross-type AF focus points. As for folks who in a tight budget but require image quality high, this Canon is the right one for you.
The highlights you would be pride in
- With manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit and USA Warranty includes
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens and High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens
- Canon Wide Angle-Normal EF-S Zoom 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens
- Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash and Water Resistant
- 59″ Photo Video Quality Tripod and SLR/DSLR Pro Hand Camera Grip
Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera
Nikon D3200 is armed with a Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX lens. The camera body includes a powerful 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor, Full HD (1080p) movie recording, and an EXPEED 3 image-processing for great performance. The lens is a lightweight and compact zoom lens that provides a 3x focal zoom range. It is suitable for everything from vivid images to nature, wildlife photography, and sports.
The D3200 has an EXPEED 3 image processing and the most greatly CMOS sensor Nikon never powers an HD-SLR at this price level. It can capture beautiful and lifelike colors images with the highest resolution. But thanks to the D3200’s Guide Mode, it is easy to capture high-quality photos and videos.
Generally, seasoned photographers optimize their camera settings for the specific scene when they’re shooting. But don’t worry about it. It’s never that easy to optimize your camera settings. The D3200 provides six common Scene Modes Close up, Landscape, Portrait, Night Portrait, and more. If you don’t know which mode to set, you can use Scene Auto Selector.
If you want to read more the reviews to compare for pro photographer, read it: The Best Professional DSLR Camera
The Nikon D7000 has a 16.2 Megapixel max resolution, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i has an 18 MP Max resolution and the max resolution of the Canon EOS 60D is 18 MP. The difference in their resolution is not very big.
The Nikon, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i, and the Canon EOS 60D all adopt optical viewfinders.
Video Capture Resolution
The Nikon, the Canon EOS Rebel T5i, and the Canon EOS 60D all own 1080p Full HD video.
Optical Sensor Technology
The Nikon adopts a 16-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor. the Canon EOS Rebel T5i and the Canon EOS 60D both use an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
Build & Design
The Nikon keeps safe and durable by the rear and top chassis of a compact body with the magnesium alloy, which can be against moisture and dust.
The Canon EOS Rebel T5i has Water Resistant.
The D3200 with better grip, twin dial controls, and a bigger viewfinder will delight still shooters.
If I were you, I would choose the one suiting me most instead of the most advanced one. Due to I’m a demanding enthusiast photographer who needs a DSLR for all occasions, the Nikon D7000 16.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera is what I’ll purchase. Its wide dynamic range, excellent high ISO performance, Good build quality, and handling all make me impossible to resist.